If you haven’t already created a Username and Password you will need to do so before accessing your CCRMA account online.
If your account number is less than 8-numbers, enter the account number and 4-digit PIN# you have always used. You will then be prompted to set up your Username and Password, along with 3 security questions and answers.
- If your account number is at least 8-numbers, enter the Username and Password you were provided at the time you opened your CCRMA account.
Once you have established your Username and Password, this is the information you will use to access your account online. Your 4-digit PIN # is only used to access your account via our Automated Customer Service line by dialing 956-621-5571 (available 24/7).
Forgot your Username?
- Click on the “Contact Us” button at the top of the home page, enter the requested information, and you will receive an email response within 2 business days, or you can call our Customer Service at 956-621-5571 Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm.
Forgot your Password?
- Enter your Username and select “Forgot Password”
- Answer the 3 security questions and a temporary password will be sent to the email address listed on your account. If you do not have an email address, a letter will be mailed to the address listed on your account.
- Your PIN # is only used to access your account via our automated customer service line by dialing 956-621-5571.
- You can locate your PIN under the Customer Service header, Security Settings page.